[meteorite-list] Following people broke list rules yesterday

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 16 11:09:41 2005

I am tired of the pot calling the kettle black.
Some of us are human, we break rules occasionally.
This list will be dead if everyone wants to follow every rule to the tee. If
you break a rule, then email someone hours later about how they are breaking
the rules, you are a hypocrite.
The list rules
CLEARLY STATE
ALL messages must have something to do with meteorites.
Here is a sampling of yesterdays list rule-breakers.

Anne Black, -
Michael Blood
Myself, Michael Farmer
Jerry Flaherty
gene a dees
Darren Garrison
There were more, just too many to post here.

Not a peep about meteorites in here.
it is French and it is: hors d'oeuvres. It means literally "outside the
works" meaning it is not part of the main fare, just little things on the
side.
And usually not cakes. Were you thinking of "petits fours", those are
bit-size cakes.

Anything else? :-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
www.IMCA.cc

Not if we've "just begun"! and even Albert E the great thought as much in
the twilight of his life(just begun that is)
Jerry Flaherty

Nothing about meteorites in here.
MarkF mafer at imagineopals.com
Tue Nov 15 21:25:19 EST 2005

  a.. Previous message: [meteorite-list] Hors d'oeuvres (very OT)
  b.. Next message: [meteorite-list] way to go steve
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

horses hooves