[meteorite-list] AD: Olivine Diogenite at $4.58 gram right now!

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 16 00:47:19 2005

Adam did you buy this list or did art make you
policemenn?
When you attacked me last week it had nothing to do
with the "holier than thau I should be policemen"
attaitude that you would have everybody belive (Some
list members were even taken in - the same as when you
try and sell your rusted L6s as the most important
meteorite ever - basically a fraud overstating
importance).
If your intention was actually save the list, you
would have quitely emailed me or the actual list owner
complaining rather than spamming the list with more
personal attacks.
You basically dont like competation and are in the
same boat as the pellisons.
Leave everybody alone. The list would be a much nicer
place without you constantly starting attacks. Nobody
(Not even you guys) have been abusing the list or
sending to many harassing ads lately.
Stop prentending to somehow be better than everybody
else and leave everybody alone. Or at least complain
in private to art to see if he has a problem rather
than getting everybody involved in a sludge match that
nobody wins.
I wont keep you from your next beer any longer mow.