[meteorite-list] AD: Olivine Diogenite at $4.58 gram right now!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 23:49:09 2005

I did not engage in an argument today. Somebody wrongly accused me in public
of what you have been doing and I responded once with facts and then left it
alone. I will only make one more comment. Art made this rule because he was
tired of all of the Spam tying up the List.

Please show everybody who follows the rules the same respect is all I am
asking.

Adam