[meteorite-list] AD: Olivine Diogenite at $4.58 gram right now!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 23:34:18 2005

This Advertisement demonstrates a serious lack of respect for other List
members and Art's rules. Didn't an argument just erupt today over breaking
the once a week Advertisement rule? If everybody posted as many ads per day
or a week to the List as you do, it would become a mess again. Mike, have
some respect. You have broken this rule every week. What right do you have
to Spam the List?

Adam