[meteorite-list] Ad - 77 Auctions Ending, Great Stuff!

From: Dave Carothers <davecarothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 16:49:04 2005

Dean...

Adam posted once on 11 Nov (Saturday) and again today 15 Nov (Tuesday).
Given the common convention that a week begins on Sunday and end on
Saturday, he seems to have met the criteria for once a week.

>From what I've seen in my limited time here, you have a good rep and you're
respected by the community at large. Don't stoop to this type of bashing.
It doesn't do you credit.

Dave