[meteorite-list] way to go steve

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 06:45:34 2005

Hi Steve (Chicago) and List Members,

Thank you Steve for the kind words.

These last couple weeks have certainly been in recognition for Steve
(Arkansas) and Phil's monumental find. A lot of work and time went into
this, along with believing in a dream. Way to go all of you guys that put so
much into your accomplishment (not to mention their wives for letting them
'do their thing'). I have learned quite a bit hearing a small part of your
dream and realization of the moment.

The last month shows that no matter who you are, how you collect, deal, or
travel; stay on course of your dream, be determined and you will reach your
goal(s)!

Best regards and happy hunting to all (My early Christmas wish for all...),
Greg