[meteorite-list] Onionite

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 14 17:07:13 2005

Hey, Jan before you go to bed:

"maybe i should post something when there's some clear
braincells up there instead of something like this ..."

Herman wrote:

> ONIONITE! ...You cracked me up on that one.

Well, while we are at it, especially those list members who speak German
or understand some German, here is something that might crack you up:

There is a meteoritic sulfate called "bl?dite" the chemical formula of which is

=> Na2Mg(SO4)2x4H2O <=

So far, so good, but "bl?d" is the German word for "stupid, dumb, silly, idiotic" :-))

Cheers and
Good night,

Bernd