[meteorite-list] NWA 869 - approved by NomCom

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 14 10:35:01 2005

Its all classificated from 2004 and this is not appear
in the last bulletin, when other meteorites, found 4-5
months ago is immediatly appear in the last
bulletin...many strange this. My laboratory have sent
several emails with all analysis ready, but not have
received any answer! The meteorites its classificated
from Museo di Scienze Planetarie of Prato, well know
from the Met.Society and for every piece I have give
20 grams or the 20% of the mass.

happy Farmer?

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha

MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com