[meteorite-list] photo link - a cosmic marble

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 14 02:52:41 2005

Hi Stefan,

That's an awesome pic. Thanks for sharing! The thing that especially peaked
my interest was not just the layed onion-effect but if you take a look at
the bottom of the central region you will notice what looks like fragmented
chondrules. I'm wondering if this wasn't a completely enclosed chondrule but
rather a conical or donut shaped one? That central region looks very similar
to encasing and more metamorphosed section on the left. I'd be interested to
see what the sister-slices from either side of this slice are like.

Great piece,

Jeff