[meteorite-list] Ourique

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 11 17:16:00 2005

I have to correct myself, I looked in my old lists and Matteo is right,
Mike's price was 10$/g when he brought it to market.

Anyway, that 14.3$ I ask now, is justifiable, as it's nothing new, that
European falls tend to be very expensive, especially if they have a mere tkw
and if the material is sold out, the prices later will be higher.
Here the golden rule, that directly after the fall a meteorite is first
expensive, then drops in price and after a while is raising again, doesn't
fit,
as Mike was quite the only person to spread material.
So freely I recommend urgently to the observed-falls-collector, who don't
has Ourique yet, but for whom my specimen is to large dimensionated to pick
up Mike's last specimens (those with crust!) from his homepage:
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/ourique.htm

Hmmm Grandpa Bernd, may you ask your children to adopt me? I could curate
and enlarge your collection........

Martin