[meteorite-list] Ad- selected specimens of my past offers

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 17:22:40 2005

Dear List Members,

today I would like to give a small review on my past offers of interesting
meteorites from
2004/05. I have selected from some rare and unusual meteorites the
best available piece of each meteorite.
Unfortunately, some meteorites from my past offers are represented no more
because these are completely sold out, for example NWA3099, NWA2490 or
NWA2892.
Some meteorites are nearly sold out, for example the NWA2898 H7
(highly recommended specimens).
For all collectors who have not used my offers in the past is here again the
possibility to acquire a piece of one of these nice and interesting
meteorites.
http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

I would like to thank with this opportunity all collectors who have
supported me and my business during the past years. In future I will
introduce some more interesting meteorites at reasonable prices.

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite
I.M.C.A. Member#3368