[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 10:42:30 2005

In fact, the last pack sent to me from M.Bostick its
arrive here in Italy in the 10/10/2005 sent from USA
in the 27 September, but only Monday I have received
the information this pack its arrive....the strange is
another pack sent from Bostick few time after this,
its arrive in 7 days.....here in Italy the packs with
over $50 of insured its blocked from the custom, its
for this I have addvise many persons to not send packs
with insured, or when arrive here in Italy this stoped
from the custom and probably go lost o return back.
Its for this from now I ask to send to me packs only
via registered mail or express courier.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha