[meteorite-list] AD: PHOTO OF 5 CENT METEORITES

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 06:14:15 2005

Hi Dean,

Thank you for you "quick" reply. No, I did not just get elected into the
IMCA, that is my brother Adam. If you cared a little bit about what you are
doing, you would know this. While you were out, Art placed a new rule
regarding "AD's" or "Sales",... one a week. I did not see anywhere you could
"...(build up) credits...". Please do not confuse me with my brother, Adam,
I am simply replying to your lack of respect for the rules. No need to get
nasty and start something...

Take care,
Greg
P.S. You know the rules, in order to live together, we must play together!

Geez greg, is the new IMCA election win going to your
head or did you just have to much to drink again this
morning?
My apologies if anybody was offended for my sending
two sale postings in a week (As part of a total of 4
over a 6 month peroid).
But its not like I regularly abuse this rule. Maybe I
am using credits built up over the past 6 months when
I made no postings at all. I think that maybe times
centered around the big shows would maybe have a
little leeway to that rule as dealers move new
material and promote the show in general.
I dont think that my 3 or 4 sale postings over the
last 6 months is being a nuissance in an exceptional
circumstance (Around a show).
Hopefully you are not going to go back to your old
ways and start nasty flame wars again. You have been
nice for 6 months. Your recent IMCA election win dont
make you the list police.
And for everybodys info I have been pretty quite for
the past 6 months and after I leave munich in a day or
two I expect to be pretty quite again for a while -
although I do hope to get a small amount of meteorites
sent to New Zealand to stick on ebay soon - so with a
bit of luck soon I will have ebay meteorites again.
And again, my apologies for sending two postings in a
week.
Sincerely
DEAN