[meteorite-list] SALE ONLY 5 CENTS A GRAM

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 7 07:08:13 2005

I have several hundred kilos of lower grade leftovers
that are mostly smaller that I can liquidate cheap.
I doubt that you will ever see meteorites this cheap
again. I have a much harder time buying meteorites
nowadays and they wont last forever.
Just look at NWA869. It seemed to be everywhere and
now you cant buy it anymore. And some people dont even
realize that its all gone now. Just a week or two ago
somebody even commented that it was selling for 8
cents on ebay. Thats because some people trying to be
dealers with small amounts dont realize that its all
hunted out and that they are selling it cheaper than
the cost in morocco now.
And this cheap lower grade stuff that I have wont last
forever either but with 1000 kilos dumped on the
market all at once just before munich prices got
suppressed.
So this lower grade stuff is 5 cents a gram minimun 2
kilos plus Shipping from munich Germany. I dont know
the cost for shipping yet but it seems to be about 20
a kilo for airmail.
Email me with orders and I need paypal payments. They
will be sent in a couple days but if somebody wants a
couple hundred kilos I can send airfreight or you can
alway arrange your own shipping.
Sincerely
DEAN