[meteorite-list] Questions regarding Unclassified meteorite sales

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 6 13:21:15 2005

Good point,

I have no idea, what the gram-price for an Antarctic meteorite would be, but
to me it seems, that the ANSMET searches are a little bit more sumptuous,
than to have travelled to Morocco to buy ALL stuff in bulk.

The original strewnfield information is lost also with the Antarctic stuff,
as it was transported by the movement of the ice.

Cheers!
Martin