[meteorite-list] Asteroid models

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 2 15:48:41 2005

Rhett Bourland was selling them a few years before.
Very decorative, I have a set on my shelf.
Once I had them on a fair as eyecatcher on my table
- some thought, they were meteorites and were really impressed, that science
is able to assign meteorites so precisely to a certain asteroid....
---> next step, we have to call in Czechia to let them carve out from real
meteorites...

Buckleboo