[meteorite-list] Munich & Voices

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 2 08:22:19 2005

I have received informations from a my friend its go
in Munich Show some dealers of meteorites they tease
me and they spread fake shouting on my account. I know
the name of this persons and I inform that if they
continue to this line I do the same with them.
If these characters had the courage things to say in
person to me this voices instead to spread fake
notices on me, it has been better seen this is a
behavior from cowardly. However informed, either stop
it or I think about I systemize the thing.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it