[meteorite-list] Parallel Banding in Vigarano

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 1 04:46:58 2005

Hi Martin, Bernd and All,

What do you think about those different kinds of DIs present in Tnz057 (C4 an)?
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/images/b117/tan057-slices-MNHN(oct-2005)/tnz057-slice_nr7-59.3g(2-Dark_Inclusions)-web.jpg

I still do not really have clear scientific information about them... It seems that the bigger one is quite similar to the matrix of
the main structure but I have no clue about the smaller one...

Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)