[meteorite-list] R Chondrites and Magnetism

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 31 13:18:17 2005

Hello List, this has been very educational and I would like to thank
everyone! So, most R's have enough metal to be attracted to a powerful
enough magnet, while a couple have quite a bit of iron, my question has been
answered
  If I had a big enough collection, I would not have to ask the list for
help, I would just check my self, so I am sure glad you all helped!
  Now, I have to go back and read through all of these emails and websites
to see if I can find out why R's have so little metal.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><