[meteorite-list] "R" help

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 30 19:39:19 2005

Martin, David's web site is one of my first book marks! I looked there and
it does not answer my question. Unfortunately, like most books, his website
is not designed around the little questions. Sure it says that it contains
metal, and maybe even the amount but with out being a magnet and math
expert, the given info does not tell me if the average rare earth magnet
will stick to it. Would an "R" attract a magnet?

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><