[meteorite-list] AD - Memorial Day Sale & USO Donation

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 30 00:56:07 2005

Greetings Dear Listees:

As mentioned here some weeks ago, I am offering for sale some quality
pieces from my personal collection to help fund upcoming meteorite
expeditions. These expeditions will be covered in my continuing series
of adventure articles for "Meteorite" magazine.

I have selected a number of meteorites which I find to be interesting
or unusual for historic and aesthetic reasons, including a few really
nice oriented pieces. They are all part of a special Memorial Day sale.
I will donate 10% of all sales (including pieces reserved) up until
midnight tomorrow, U.S. Pacific Time, to the U.S.O. -- a fine
organization which helps attend to the humanitarian needs of American
soldiers serving overseas.

Their site is well worth a visit: http://www.uso.org

Even if you're not shopping, don't miss the oriented Sikhote. It's
really something.

http://www.notkin.net/sale.htm

Best wishes to all and thanks for looking.

Geoff N.