[meteorite-list] Nakhla Dog Website Updates

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 29 05:10:58 2005

Hello all -

I have made quite a few updates to my website for those who may have a
moment to browse, perhaps finding a use for that income tax refund.

The Catalog page
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog.htm

has been updated with:

Mbale individuals with field photos
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/mbale.htm

Weston fragments
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/weston.htm

New Orleans custom riker frames
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/neworleans.htm

Very well priced unclassified achondrites - $4 per gram for larger ones, $5
for smaller
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/unclassach.htm

Nantan Crystals - when dynamite meets meteorite
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/nantanxls.htm

A new batch of Canyon Diablos
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/canyon.htm

The collection page has been updated with new photos added if you want to
see some of my specimens not for sale
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/collection.htm

And the shortsighted, overlooked gear page has some items of interest. A
small link at the bottom of the page just doesn't this area visited to often
but there is some neat stuff.
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/gear.htm

The contest page is still offering a free meteorite prize for those who
solve it completely, HTML hunting is fine but that's only half of it, there
are clues to solve. Definitely a challenge and source of frustration for
some more than others.
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/golden-ticket.htm

And finally, I have eBay items ending today, many large pieces all started
at a buck.
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=nakhladog

BIG FAT AD, but have some fun poking around if not in a buying mode. While
the site is low on the educational end, I have put quite a bit into human
interest and photography...and I hope you find enjoyment in it. Please alert
me to any typos or broken links should you find any.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com