[meteorite-list] AD - New Discoveries

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 28 22:44:38 2005

Hello everybody,

I have been meaning for a while now to add a new page to my web site, one
dedicated to those new meteorites, just now being discovered in the American
West. But a page with maps, pictures, documentation, to present them fully.
And it is finally done. .
Just go to: www.IMPACTIKA.com/discover.htm and take a look.

Only 3 meteorites are presented there at this time, Bluebird, Karon and
Majuba004, but I certainly hope that they will get plenty of company very soon.
And I invite all of you, Meteorite-Hunters with a brand new discovery sitting
on the coffee table, to contact me. I'll help you get it classified if it has
not been done yet, and I will help you sell it. Meteorite hunting is an
expensive hobby, you need to get some income from it to be able to keep on
looking, and (better yet) to keep on finding.

As usual, any questions and comments are welcome.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.