[meteorite-list] RE: Ensisheim 2005

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 28 10:50:25 2005

I am hoping to make it this year if I can pack up fast
enough but just to visit and say hi to everybody. I
was originally toying with the idea of bringing about
500 or 600 kilos of meteorites that I had in morocco
but an investment group recently bought them all on me
sight unseen (and unpicked over by anybody except the
nomads) so I dont have meteorites anymore to bring.
I am planning to fly to Paris and rent a car for a
week to 10 days and go to ensisheim and St marie. I
want to make sure that I have a car in case I cant get
hotel rooms and have to drive out of the city to find
one.
Hope to see as many people as possible. Hope I can
find a hotel friday night for the big bash anyway so I
wont have to drive afterwards. Would be awful if I had
to drive afterwards and couldent drink.
Cheers
DEAN