[meteorite-list] SATURDAY METEORITE SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 28 10:04:40 2005

Been busy wrapping up for my move but last night I put
my wife to work and she built this nice sale page with
some great deals on it
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/r1sale151-203.html
20% off as usual.
Tomorrow I am going to Newfoundland (I am driving my
jeep down to give to my mother for when I go to New
Zealand) and will be away for a week to 10 days so for
anybody who are holding off sending me payments to
accumulate meteorites from my next sale might want to
tally everything up now after looking over this sale
and send the payment paypal today.
Sincerely
DEAN