[meteorite-list] yahoogroups

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 18:23:04 2005

Hola Steve, my great American Friend. I don't know what the big deal is
about... all your posts are nothing special, they just re-enforce to me that you
are like everyone from Bob Haag right on down, obsessed by wonderful Space
Gems! You are such a nice person for those who really take the time to know
you. You are really OK in my book. Have a great time in Mexico. Just about
the only thing extraordinary I see here is that you are coming down to
Mexican heaven on vacation. That is superb, and I want to laud you one more time,
for just being your own cool self that we have all come to know and accept,
enskied within our precious online kingdom...Saludos