[meteorite-list] OT - WARNING !! PAYPAL USERS.

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 18:14:20 2005

It is a good idea to make sure that you have disabled your email client's
ability to display HTML. Doing this makes it much easier to see if you are
the target of phishers, since you can't spoof a URL in plain text. The
message may say it's from PalPal or eBay, but with just a little care you
can easily see if you are being directed to click on a link to somewhere
else.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory