[meteorite-list] No More Anti-Steve Posting Please

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 13:52:17 2005

Hi Mark and all,

Perhaps if the anti-spam "Steve" posts were aimed directly to Steve
email it would be better. However I feel if Steve is allowed to post all
of these ads then certainly people who don't agree should be allowed to
post their concerns related to his spams. (and there is certainly others
who violate the list rules related to ad posting).

I think that people should be aware that steve has a nasty habit of
breaking his specimens. Although I know of others who do this, I doubt
that steve is using a breaker. I have no doubt that steve has ruin a
number of good specimens and the people who support him, buy from him,
take him up on his free offers, are supporting this vandalism to
priceless meteorites. You are in effect in partnership with someone who
is destroying some fine meteorites. If Steve were a real dealer, he
would invest in a breaking device, or saw and cut these specimens rather
than commit the horrible demise of some fine specimens.

People that sell to him and people who buy or accept free offers have no
real interest in meteorites.

--AL Mitterling