[meteorite-list] THANKS SO MUCH

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 12:59:15 2005

Against my better conscience I am going to say that "a list cancer" is
about as succinct as one can describe Ssteeveeeeee.....and the
itsy-bitsy support group that follows the sinking ship.

Oh, Meteorite RELATED...anyone heard about the new Wyoming crater
location yet????

Tom, most of that nickel related to impact sites is very very old, like
in the 3-4.5 billion years old and back 4 billion years ago there wasn't
much here but some very nasty volcanic oozing going on.

And... tonight I am taking my slutty girlfriend out to McDonalds for
dinner and out dirty dancing, it's her juvenile kids birthday. He hunts
meteorites too....;-()
Dave F.