[meteorite-list] Can this be meteorite related?

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 11:26:52 2005

Hi List, in case you are wondering why I think this could be meteorite
related.
 Not only do they have a new Nickel deposit by Lake Superior but also at
Sudbury!
http://www.datametallogenica.com/pages/newsflashes/newnickel08072004.htm

So I was wondering, if they have a NI deposit at a known impact site, if
Lake Superior could be an impact site too? If you look at figure 4 on
http://pubs.usgs.gov/info/mwni_cu/#formation it looks like a strewn field
map! : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><