[meteorite-list] Goodbye list!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 10:45:47 2005

Remain Martin, not go out from the list only for the
faoult of a unique person not understand nothing when
it explains him how it is the situation.

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info