[meteorite-list] 1 More Anti-Steve Posting

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 09:19:31 2005

I try explain this on a example.

When You sit in front of Your computer reading met-list post, You are not
alone.
There is small fly over You.
For alot of time You not see or hear it.
But then You start hear zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
This zzzzzzzz start making in Your head hole, bigger and bigger.
And finally You stand up, taking newspaper and start runing on Your room
like crazy trying kill this ugly fly. But why ? Its only little poor fly
that try to escape from Your room. It will not eat You or not destroy Your
walls.

here is the same situation. We not notice Steave emails as spam for alot of
time, but finally this start disturb some persons. We try explain Mr Steave
this situation, but it looks like he not take us serious.
Noone say that Mr Arnold CANT send here any ADs. There is no problem to send
ADs one time per week instead one time per day, so why he dont do this ?
>From my point of view he do not have respect to me and other list membes, in
case we asked him to change frequence of his ADs.

Other problem is that his ADs are not interested. For me, daily ADs can send
Farmer, Hupes or Ralew. They have nice newly classified meteorites, nice
photos that You can watch, learn something new etc. Unfortunatelly Mr Arnold
micro pieces of polular meteorites have level of curiousity 0 (zero).
His ADs have no comercial or collectors value, so I really dont understand
why we must read them every day.

Maybe "Steave Defenders" side can enlight me ?

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195