[meteorite-list] Kind of off topic. Space Probes???

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 22:26:33 2005

Hi, Dave

    Seriously, not being sarcastic, but try Googling "spacecraft
model." I got 924,000 hits. Here are a few. Some are free!

Cassini model
<http://scikits.com/free.html>

Spacecraft models kits, Scale models of Lunar Prospector, Mars Polar
Lander, Apollo, Voyager, Hubble Space Telescope, Galileo, Magellan, MGS,
<http://www.spacecraftkits.com/>

A listing of just about every space model ever made, most containing a
link to a photograph of the kit.
<http://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/models/space_models.html>

Model of the Mars Pathfinder spacecraft,
<http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/mpf/education/cutouts.html>

Nick Proach Models is an aerospace display scale model company
specializing in custom built scale models of spacecraft and aircraft -
anything
<http://www.spacemodel.com/>

Universal shopping
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&q=http://www.universalshopping.com/nasairspac19.html&ai=BAlD6hzKVQqilB5na4AGts-32D9rx6gGv-PwE5K3zBeDUAxACGAIoBkiKOZABAsgBAegBAQ&num=2>

For more spacecraft models, please visit NASA's Spacelink site
<http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/scalemodels/>

    I'll leave the other 923, 993 URL's out...

    I think you'll find some models...

Sterling K. Webb