[meteorite-list] AD - Brand New Ueilite NWA 2705 - Only 30g TKW

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 20:44:36 2005

Dear list members,

I would like to announce a brand new ureilite with a very low TKW of only 30
grams! After type samples and cutting/polishing losses, there was only 15.3
grams available. It is not paired to any others. It is NWA 2705 and the only
five pieces, along with the left-over fragments from cutting, are now
available under my eBay seller name, naturesvault.

Here are the direct links to all that is available:

NEW - NWA 2705 Rare Low TKW Ureilite End Cut 3.8 grams w/ Lip-Over and
Frothing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535331990&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2705 Rare Low TKW Ureilite End Cut 3.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535332654&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2705 Rare Low TKW Ureilite Complete Slice 2.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535332946&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2705 Rare Low TKW Ureilite Complete Slice 2.7 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535333246&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2705 Rare Low TKW Ureilite Complete Slice 2.4 grams (SOLD) (eBay
auction number 6535333414)

NEW - NWA 2705 Rare Low TKW Ureilite Fragments 122mg (started at just 99
cents)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535333803&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see these and all of the new items I just listed tonight, click on one of
the above links and then click on "View seller's other items".

Remember to check out "naturesvault" on eBay weekly for rare or new
offerings.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection