[meteorite-list] I'm searching for french meteorites

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 11:38:34 2005

Hello Pierre,

Although I don't have any more French meteorites to sell except for
those on my webpage, I did recently acquire a nice slice of one of
the pieces on your list. The crusted slice of Saint Germaine-du-
Pinel, that happened to fall on July 4th (an important date for those
in the USA) also has a painted specimen number. I believe it is from
the the Helsinki Museum. Can anyone shed more light on the number
(Pekka?).

Here are a couple pics of the slice for your enjoyment:

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/sgdp.html

Cheers,

Martin