[meteorite-list] Bleached Chondrules (Follow-up)

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 07:50:34 2005

G'day List,

I have been intrigued by the Bleached Chondrules ("Bulls-eye Chondrules") in
meteorite specimens for some time and was very pleased when Jeff Grossman
posted the information about them a number of weeks ago. I read through the
very interesting abstract:

Bleached Chondrules: Evidence for widespread aqueous processes on the parent
asteroids of ordinary chondrites. (Grossman, Alexander, Wang & Brearley)

I thought I would follow-up with a dedicated brief page on my site complete
with images of these little curiosities. For anyone interested the link is:

http://www.meteorites.com.au/odds&ends/BleachedChondrules.html

Cheers,

Jeff