[meteorite-list] Macrochondrules/Saratov

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 24 18:19:14 2005

With Bjurbole it works best like this:
Put a fragment in a plastic display box, fix and pack it the best you can.
Wrap it into paper, put it in a padded envelope and send it around with
german post.

The addressee will recieve a heap of dust with the isolated chondrules
swimming on top.
But the chondrules in Bjurbole aren't very large.
I didn't try it with Saratov yet,
but I guess, the larger the specimen, the farer you should send it.

Buckleboo!
Martin