[meteorite-list] AD; franconia iron on slice "Hupe sale"

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 24 15:24:47 2005

Hello List, I asked if there was anyone interested in my 12.5g slice that
has a Franconia iron still attached. A few of you responded, so here is
another "Franconia Hupe sale" I have not sanded this slice, I will if you
would like, but some of you don't like them sanded, but it is a great clean
cut, with no visible (to the naked eye) saw marks. I will discuss shipping
later, it will be as cheap as you want it. : )

Here is a picture of the iron on the side of the slice.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN1263.jpg

Here is a picture of the entire slice with the edge of the iron showing on
the top right.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN1305.jpg

One mishap, I spent so much time trying to get the cut right on the edge of
the iron piece that I forgot to readjust and the slice came out a little
uneven, not bad, but it is. : )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN1310.jpg

Here
Thanks, Tom