[meteorite-list] Spring Cleaning Sale final notice....

From: Martin H. <planetwhy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 24 12:51:58 2005

Howdy folks,

I posted an update to the webpage where I am selling
some specimens. I've added a few goodies including
some weathered L6 material from the Sahara, some
beautiful breccias, some ugly fragments of Willamette,
and a couple of SNCs namely Nakhla and Shergotty among
many others.

Also a reminder that anyone ordering from this listing
will be entered in a drawing for a beautiful life-size
cast of the Venus Stone from the Robert Haag
collection-a $100 value!

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/spring_cleaning_05.html

This is the last notice before the drawing.

Happy hunting,

Martin