[meteorite-list] half pricer update on meteorite sale

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 24 07:20:09 2005

Let's be more constructive:

May someone be so kind to explain Mr.Arnold, Chicago, how to open a
yahoo-group?
There he could advertise his stuff to the top of his bent & to his heart's
content
and could keep the standings of his sales and giveaways minute-by-minute
updated.
All, who prefer to buy from him, could suscribe there.

Blaine Reed has such a group, Mike Farmer, Rob Elliott, Dean Bessey...so I
hope he will see, that this suggestion is not meant to be pejorative.

Buckleboo
Martin