[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Different Mesosiderites

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 23 18:35:04 2005

Dear List,

Just a quick note to let you know that the auctions are ending on two
completely different and unpaired Mesosiderites that I announced last week.
There are four pieces left of NWA 3150 (Metal-poor) and three pieces left
of NWA 2639 (Metal-rich) Mesosiderites. Only three new Mesosiderites have
been announced in the latest draft of the Meteoritical Bulletin and here are
two of them:

Brand New NWA 3150 Metal Poor Mesosiderite Meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533071437
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533071783
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533073216
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533073803

Brand New NWA 2639 Metal-Rich Mesosiderite Meteorite. This is the most
beautiful Mesosiderite I have ever seen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533074820
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533075548
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533076320

And to see the rest, click this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185