[meteorite-list] I just can't help myself!!! AD SALE DEAL OF THE CENTRY!

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 22 22:48:09 2005

 Hello everyone, I just wanted to point out that a very nice slice of The
Glorieta Mountain Pallasite was just sold on E-bay (6529243217) for over
$41.00 per gram. I have a few very nice slices of the Glorieta Mountain
Pallasite on my website. www.meteoritefinder.com for the sale of the century
price of $25.00 per gram! What a steal! For all of you who are looking for a
deal, you had better get it while you can. Only a few slices left! First
come fist served.
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401