[meteorite-list] AD - A FEW DANDYS

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 21 10:26:23 2005

Hello David and list,

David noted, "Your concern about "accepted" vs. "official" has also been
addressed by
Jeff".

Thanks David for the post. I stand down on that point and you are correct.
I don't remember seeing that post.

What my main topic of question before and now, was that people have been
claiming "official" after stage 1 or 2 is complete.

Me and Jerry waited till stage 7 or 8 before we sold or traded any of
Wichita, Wild Horse or KSU, and we have a couple in the works, one which
Bunch has given us the information he is going to or has submitted...for two
bulletins from now, which you do not see us offering.

I guess I should adopt the term "accepted", which I have never seen anyone
use in sale or curation before.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com