[meteorite-list] Was, AD - A FEW DANDYS, now Coyote Dry Lake Meteorites

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 21 09:07:17 2005

Hello (again),

I left out the word "last" on the Bob Vernish article comment.

"Look over Bob Vernish's articles in Meteorite Times the last couple months.
These were about US meteorites that will be, and likely in his article, some
that didnt make it into the bulletin"

I meant, in his LAST article, some that didn't make it into the bulletin.

This brings up the question, in accordince with the newer meteorite rules on
multiple meteorites getting the same name, why isn't there a "Coyote Dry
Lake" meteorite referring to the "original H5 S2 W3 stones" in the
provisional bulletin? I have a few of these, not for sale, that I imagine I
will start using the name "Coyote Dry Lake" for my own records as that makes
more sense then "Nevada Puzzle Meteorite 1" and "Nevada Puzzle Meteorite 2"
as they currently filed in my records as.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com