[meteorite-list] AD - A FEW DANDYS

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 20 18:06:35 2005

Hello all -

I am in the process of updating my site but couldn't resist advertising a
couple things early.

First, a very nice NWA of largish size and good character

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/bigchondrite.htm

I have other big ones, up to a kilo for $0.20 per gram, email with weight
interests and I will send a photo.

Next is the Anomalous Primitive Achondrite that we have seen out for a while
now under various numbers, 3133 being the most famous. This is officially
paired and designated NWA 2653.
As you are starting to see, microphotographer Tom Phillips is enjoying a
meteoric rise for his work in the field of microscopy. I haven't read the
entire new issue of Meteorite and his name has already been mentioned in
three different sections including the centerpiece. His work is featured in
Kevin's new book as well. I sent these pieces to Tom for a photo shoot and a
high end polish and they are polished to microprobe specifications. Each
purchase will include a CD with dozens Tom's captivating photos, an example,
a small taste is available for viewing on my site. Due to the insane polish
(Westcott would blush with envy), they are quite difficult to photograph.
Satisfaction is, of course, guaranteed.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/nwa2653.htm

Delivery is free, insurance is your option.

Thanks,

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com