[meteorite-list] 7:30AM FRIDAY MORNING METEORITE SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 20 07:36:25 2005

I am getting pretty low on meteorites now. I will
likely soon be out of the bulk meteorite business.
Here is my sale for today:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/r1sale51-100.html
Next sale should be monday morning if I can get it put
together in time.
20% discount on anything of interest.
I will be answering my emails until noon today then
going to bring my parents who is visiting me for the
weekend to niagara falls so I will fill all orders for
the next 5 hours (Until noon EST) then anything after
that get back to you sunday morning (And in the case
of duplicate orders will sell to whoever sends the
first email)
Cheers
DEAN