[meteorite-list] AD - New CK4 Offer

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 18 21:19:15 2005

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce a new CK4 meteorite for this week's special under
my eBay seller name, naturesvault. It is NWA 2708.

Here are the direct links to the six specimens I just listed on eBay
tonight:

NEW - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Meteorite Complete Slice 28.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533811212&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Meteorite Complete Slice 17.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533811663&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Meteorite Complete Slice 10 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533811963&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Meteorite Part Slice 9.4 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533812303&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Meteorite Part Slice 3.9 grams (ALREADY SOLD)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533812608&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2708 Rare CK4 Meteorite Part Slice 878mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533812907&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I have also listed another batch of unclassified Saharan meteorites, all
starting at just 99 cents. You never know what you will find in these.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)