[meteorite-list] Re: Off topic earthquake link

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 18 05:49:51 2005

I agree... very interesting site. I discovered that very same website almost a year ago after a 4.5 centered near Ottowa, IL momentarilly rattled our windows and swung our light fixtures up here near Milwaukee, WI. I know, barely a shake for your folks on the west coast. But I must admit, it was pretty neat!

Ryan