[meteorite-list] AD: PAC/type7/IMB special

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 17 15:38:51 2005

Shameless I am....

no, in that context I want also call attention to the fine article of
Andrzej Pilski about Zaklodzie
in the very recent issue of the Meteorite Magazine,
where obviously the same problems occured with the classification and all
suggestions were made: EL6/7; IMB, PAC.

As there are no colour photos, I made a closeup of a little slice showing
the typical texture. Perhaps Michael could post it as picture of the day,
also 20/21st of April passed - which is the fall date of Zaklodzie.

Well, I think it's a good occasion to advert,
that I have some small slices of Zaklodzie 1 to 2grams, polished on both
sides,
which I priced low with 50$/g (finder was asked a few days before, for 50g
pieces he wanted 50$/g, for a 400g slab 40$/g),
so that together with the weight it has a ideal size for the not so wealthy
collector.
So that they could take part in the discussion of those highly interesting
matter with a sample of a very prominent ambassador of that 7-IMB-Pac-realm.
(The featured slice from the magazine is available too).

(A new 12kg-IMB would be for sale to. The price is so low, that I can't tell
it here, otherwise the dealers beat me up. Will tell only to those, who
seriously would be interested in that stone.)

Buckleboo!
Martin