[meteorite-list] I am MR-METEORITE!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 16 13:01:14 2005

Hi List,
I have recently been informed via several emails from
list members that there is another Mr Meteorite on
Ebay. My Ebay username is Mr-Meteorite, the other is
Mr.Meteorite. Mine with a dash and his with a dot.
Although it annoys me greatly that he couldn't be a
little more original, I'm sure it is perfectly legal
and there is nothing I can do about it. It is very
confusing considering we both reside in the Phoenix
Metro area and both sell etched irons. I have met the
other Mr Meteorite, his name is Chris. He had another
Ebay name (Campo-man) but changed it to Mr.Meteorite
after we met. I confronted him soon after changing it
and he said he was sorry and would change it to
something else, but obviously never did. I have over
660 Total feedback with 100 % positive and he has
only 113 feedback with 1 negative. Buy from him if
you'd like but don't be confused, I am MR-METEORITE!

Thanks, Ruben Garcia